A new issue of the International Review of Contemporary Law, IADL’s digital legal journal, has been released in May 2023.
This issue includes selected articles, speeches and reports from the 2022 conference “Disputes in the South China Sea and the need to strengthen international cooperation,” which took place in Moscow. The Review’s editorial board is led by editor-in-chief Evelyn Dürmayer.
See below for links to all articles:
- Introduction – IADL Review, May 2023
- East Sea (South China Sea): The conflict that lasts without end / Prof. Dr. Dmitri Valentinovic Mosiakov
- Current situation in the East Sea (South China Sea) and proposal on strengthening international cooperation / Dr. Lai Thai Binh
- Will India revisit its stance on South China Sea? Dr. Jagannath Panda
- A Philippine perspective on the situation in the South China Sea from 2019 to the present / Frank Lloyd Tiongson
- A framework proposal for minilaterialism in the South China Sea / Frank Lloyd Tiongson
- Closing speech / Edre Olalia
All articles published in the International Review of Contemporary Law reflect only the position of their author and not the position of the journal, nor of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers.