Commission 2: THE ROLE OF STATES AND THEIR LEGAL SYSTEMS IN CONTROLLING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY: GLOBALIZATION
Topics on which papers were presented included:
- Globalization and the Impact of the Policies of International Financial Organizations (IMF, World Bank, among others) on National Economies;
- Structural Debt;
- Multilateral Trade Agreements and Their Impact on Workers Rights;
- The Protection of Intellectual Property Including Biological and Information Technology;
- The Unique Status of Medical Products.
- Transnational Global Investments